FireSense is currently managing to operate at full capacity and we are keeping employees and customers safe by the implementation of the following measures.
Every business is taking extra precautions, here’s what FireSense is doing…
- Sanitising stations have been installed at all FireSense offices.
- On-site technical support services have been suspended indefinitely with the exception of critical infrastructure and emergencies.
- All FireSense warehouses and office areas have been restricted to employee access only, unless escorted by a staff member. Temporary designated areas, each with their own sanitising stations, have been set up in our Head Office front foyer and outside our NSW, VIC and QLD warehouses for placing of orders and the pick up of goods.
- FireSense offices in NSW, QLD and VIC are still open for business but all visitors and staff must follow strict sanitisation guidelines before entry.
- All group training courses have been cancelled until further notice.
- FireSense are still delivering to sites and to offices, however with enhanced safety measures and distancing rules being followed.
- Continuously monitoring supply chains for changes in availability - to view the latest Supplier Chain statement, please click here.
We will continue to monitor the situation as we are updated and will advise of any changes to our procedures accordingly.
As always, we are appreciative of the continued support of our customers, suppliers and the industry during these turbulent times.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch.