5th August, 2020
All FireSense branches are 'COVID-SAFE' and have a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place.
For NSW, QLD & VIC locations
- All warehouse and office areas are still restricted to employee access only, unless escorted by a staff member. Temporary designated areas, each with their own sanitising stations are set up.
- All visitors and staff must continue to follow strict sanitisation guidelines before entry.
- All workers, subcontractors, and customers entering our premises are recorded.
- FireSense drivers are delivering to site, with enhanced safety measures including full PPE, hand sanitiser and face masks.
- All employees who are unwell, or some minor related symptoms are sent home and directed to be tested. They will only return to work when a negative result is provided back to them.
- All facilities and shared spaces, including all services, telephones, keyboards, etc. are cleaned by external professional cleaning companies, with 'high touch' areas cleaned more regularly with disinfectant once a week.
For VIC specifically
- All staff have a Permitted Worker Permit with them at all times, when travelling to and from work.
- No site visits permitted, with the exception of critical infrastructure and emergencies.
- One worker per four square metres in enclosed workspaces or in share areas.
- There will be reduced staff working from the office. All orders are to be placed via telephone or email; there will be no counter sales.
- For pick ups; the day and time of when items can be collected will be confirmed at time of order.
- Deliveries are scheduled for Tuesdays & Thursdays only; the allocated day and time of delivery will be confirmed at time of order.
Training & External Sales Calls
- NSW & QLD Training Courses are running, however at external locations, all of which have their own social distancing & capacity guidelines in place.
- NSW & QLD sales calls and site visits are recorded, and site checklists are completed and approved by managemeent before attending site or offices.
- VIC Group Training sessions have been cancelled until further notice.
We are also continuously monitoring supply chains for changes in availability - to view the latest Supplier Chain Statement, please click here.
24th March, 2020
FireSense is currently managing to operate at full capacity and we are keeping employees and customers safe by the implementation of the following measures.
Every business is taking extra precautions, here’s what FireSense is doing…
- Sanitising stations have been installed at all FireSense offices.
- On-site technical support services have been suspended indefinitely with the exception of critical infrastructure and emergencies.
- All FireSense warehouses and office areas have been restricted to employee access only, unless escorted by a staff member. Temporary designated areas, each with their own sanitising stations, have been set up in our Head Office front foyer and outside our NSW, VIC and QLD warehouses for placing of orders and the pick up of goods.
- FireSense offices in NSW, QLD and VIC are still open for business but all visitors and staff must follow strict sanitisation guidelines before entry.
- All group training courses have been cancelled until further notice.
- FireSense are still delivering to sites and to offices, however with enhanced safety measures and distancing rules being followed.
- Continuously monitoring supply chains for changes in availability - to view the latest Supplier Chain statement, please click here.
We will continue to monitor the situation as we are updated and will advise of any changes to our procedures accordingly.
As always, we are appreciative of the continued support of our customers, suppliers and the industry during these turbulent times.