- Out-of-the-Box Installation & Commissioning
- Ultrasonic Airflow Sensing
- Laser-Based Absolute Smoke Detection
- Programmable Alarm Thresholds
- Dual Stage Air Filtration
- Instant Recognition Display
- Instant Fault Finder™
- AutoLearn™ Smoke
- AutoLearn™ Flow
- Field Service Access Door
- Multiple Event Logging in separate logs
- Event log – up to 18000 events
- Offline/online configuration capability
- Up to 500 m2 (5000 sq. ft.) coverage
The VESDA LaserFOCUS detector is a very early warning smoke detector designed to protect small, business-critical environments of less than 500 m2 (5000 sq. ft.).
The detector works by continually drawing air into sample holes in a pipe network. The air is filtered and passed into a detection chamber where light scattering technology detects the presence of very small amounts of smoke. Detector status information is communicated on the detector display and via relays or optional interface cards.